Sunday, December 19, 2010

#15 Anything by Joss Whedon

I have a confession.  I have never watched any show about vampires.  I'm pretty sure every single one of my friends has, which occasionally makes me feel persona non grata at parties.  When one of his shows was described to me as 'a western set in space,' I was completely uninterested (though I was wrong; I was also wrong when I thought Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip was going to be awesome, so maybe I just have terrible predictive powers).  Yet by the time the writers went on strike and a viral musical blog starring the amazingly talented Neil Patrick Harris (side note: how many of us were jealous of the fact that Doogie Howser got to go to medical school that young?  Show of hands), I was perched at my computer awaiting each release.

3 Nerds Like This